Tuesday, January 28, 2025

{Thrifting} Thrifting Lately: Sweater Weather

I got back into thrifting after the holidays and it's been so fun!  On my first thrifting adventure I found three sweaters and a pair of leggings.
This one is so soft and I love the feminine detail and neutral color.
This is another femininely detailed sweater. I thought it would be good for the summer.
I didn't get the best photo of this striped number but it has the cutest puffy shoulders and a v-neck.
Some new-ish leggings for yoga.  On my next thrifting trip, I came home with three sweaters, a sweatshirt, a workout top and some home goods --oh and a book!
Sweater #1-perfect for Valentine's Day!
This Lauren Conrad sweatshirt didn't look like much on the hanger but I loved the color and it was super soft.
It looked so much better after I washed it!
Sweater #2 - I don't have any sweaters in this color green and though it would be cute for the holidays, I think it's fine for the cold weather we've been getting.
Sweater #3-I was looking for a burgundy sweater and while this J. Crew sweater is more of a berry, it still came home with me.  Willow likes it too!
I like to have layers for yoga these days and this Athleta top was a great find!

I picked up this book for the title and the color of the spine. It looks nice as decor and maybe I'll read it too! 
I also picked up this brand new looking Pampered Chef mini stoneware baker.  I've already used it a few times and it's been perfect. The Pampered Chef stoneware is amazing.   I made a half recipe of this old favorite (pictured above).
Mushroom Spinach & Sundried Tomato Vegan Quiche
Yum!
I bought this Pioneer Woman utensil crock because I liked the blue side and was going to put it above my cabinets with some other blue and white pieces that I've been collecting.  Instead, I swapped out my white utensil crock to see how it looked and I'm loving the pop of color on the counter (I keep it turned around because I prefer the blue and white side).  It may eventually go above the cabinets but for now it's fuctional.

One more pic, I'm wearing the heart sweater today! Have you been thrifting lately?

Please follow me! 

















Pin It

17 comments:

Gina said...

I have been thrifting lately, and now you've inspired me to look for sweaters on my next trip! My favorite tiny Goodwill now has all of their books priced at $1, so that's my favorite thing to look through. Recently I also found a Coldwater Creek top for $6 and I love it.

Amy Johnson said...

You found such great sweaters! The pink heart one will be perfect for Valentine's Day. I never have any luck in thrift stores. I was told it depends where you live. Affluent neighborhood thrift stores tend to have better stuff than small town thrift stores. Visiting from Thinking About it Tuesday.

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

You got a lot of nice clothes Heather. I love the sweaters, especially the heart sweater. The leggings are great and I like the long sleeved work out top.

Kathrine Eldridge said...

What fabulous finds! You make me want to go thrifting this week now. That utensil crock is so cute!

https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

Carla from The River said...

I love all the sweaters. :-)
I have not gone thrifting since December. I am itching to go. :-)

Ann said...

You had a great thrifting trip...love the Valentine sweater and the crock - and all the sweaters. Great job! Enjoy!

Tamar SB said...

Such cute sweaters!

Memphis Bridges said...

Wow, those are some cute finds!

Joanne said...

You found so many cute sweaters! I LOVE sweaters. I remember reading Sea Glass-- it's a good book, you should give it a try.

R's Rue said...

I love all your sweaters.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

mireille said...

I love your finds! I haven't thrifted since mid december as I am putting a stop on shopping till March 1st but I do need to go thrifting for baby board books for a baby shower. I will have to stick to what I am there for and not get distracted!
www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

Olivia Beck said...

That was a great thrifting trip! I always like it when they work out that way.

csuhpat1 said...

A nice trip. Like those sweaters and great home goods.

Creations By Cindy said...

I need to take a day and go thrifting. Haven't been in forever. You found some really adorable sweaters! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Andrea Nine said...

You did so good my friend! What great sweaters! I especially love the heart one, the stripes and the feminine details!

Hena Tayeb said...

I have not. We don't have a lot of good thrift stores in our area. You got some really cute things.

Tamar SB said...

You score so many great finds!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails