Monday, July 29, 2024

{Travel} D.I.S.N.E.Y./Orlando Trip- Part 3

 This was our last full day of Disney and we went hard!

I was ready for our morning in Animal Kingdom.
Made it to the gates!
We had to stop for a photo with The Tree of Life.

We were heading straight for Pandora to ride Avatar Flight of Passage. I was able to go through the entire queue with Mr. Click and just exited before the actual riding of the Banshees.  After that we rode on the beautiful Na'vi River Journey.

We then headed over to Kilimanjaro Safaris.

That is always a great experience.
We always like to head to Gorilla Falls Exploration Trails after the safari.  The gorillas are so entertaining.
We had lunch at Satu'li Canteen, one of my favorite quick service spots. I got the Chili Spiced Crispy Fried Tofu Bowl.
We stopped for a break and a cocktail at Nomad Lounge.   It's a very nice respite from the park and we met some nice people at the bar.  I could sit there all day!

But we had plans and after a sweet break we headed to Hollywood Studios and finally got to ride Minnie & Mickey's Runaway Railroad.   After that we headed back to the hotel to do some packing and to freshen up.
We ended our Disney adventure where we started - Magic Kingdom.
Another shot of the castle.
We wanted to take a peek at the newest attraction, Tiana's Bayou Adventure. It was about to open but wasn't quite ready.
We had dining reservations at Tony's Town Square Restaurant.

We were in the solarium so we could see people walking by as it got dark and all of the lights turned on outside.

The garlic bread was delicious! We each had spaghetti and meatballs (mine were plant based).  It's nice to see more vegetarian options at the restaurants.

We caught the fireworks show as we were leaving.
Our last stop was a trip on the monorail over to The Polynesian. It's our favorite place to stay and we love to visit.   We said goodbye to Disney but our trip wasn't over. 




Please follow me!
Pin It

9 comments:

R's Rue said...

You all enjoy like no other.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Joanne said...

That sounds like a perfect last day! We really loved the whole Avatar area and that river ride so much.

Hena Tayeb said...

You are on a travelling roll. Great pics!

Tamar SB said...

What a great time!!

csuhpat1 said...

What a great day and trip. Very nice

Carla from The River said...

I love your hair in the first photo.
And you know how much I enjoy traveling along with you on the blog.
Carla

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

I love the way your hair looks too! What a great time you and Mr. Click had in Disney! Thanks for sharing with us.

Ann said...

OH...I love the animal print ears! Adorable ! So glad you are traveling and having a great time.

R's Rue said...

Hope you’re well

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails