Wednesday, July 24, 2024

{Travel} D.I.S.N.E.Y/Orlando Trip- Part 2

It was Day 3 of our Disney/Orlando trip (second day in the parks)and we were heading to Hollywood Studios first thing in the morning (gotta love that Early Entry perk!).

I was pumped as you can see! 
We went straight to Star Wars Galaxy's Edge to ride Star Wars: Rise of The Resistance.  The line was long but we knew this was the best time to try and get on.
It was SO cool!!! Mr. Click said it was his favorite ride ever. I loved it too and was able to handle it without any motion sickness whatsoever!  #winwin
We walked around Galaxy's Edge for a little while to take it all in.   Even the restrooms are Star Wars themed!
We then took the Disney Skyliner over to EPCOT. It was our first time riding on the aerial gondolas.  It's a different transportation experience for sure.
We entered EPCOT in the World Showcase back entrance (so much less crowded!) and enjoyed seeing the countries along the way.
We had gotten spots in the Virtual Queue for Guardians of The Galaxy so we got in line when our boarding group was called. It is an incredible ride but didn't agree with me.  
I eventually recovered and we were back in Hollywood Studios that afternoon to check out Oga's Cantina in Galaxy's Edge (BS-Brilliant Sister recommended it so we had to try it).  We also rode Rise of The Resistance again!
The theming, the scene, the music, the drinks...so much fun! 
I tried the Jedi Mind Trick (blue) and he had a Bespin Fizz.
We listened to some tunes from Droid DJ R-3X and snacked on some Batuu Bits before leaving for our dinner reservation.
We had reservations at 50's Prime Time CafĂ© in Hollywood Studios.  Dinner was just ok but we enjoyed the snarky banter from our waiter Cousin Ray.
I still wasn't up for any intense rides but we said hi to Hollywood Tower of Terror. We tried to get on Mickey & Minnie's Runaway Railword (previously The Great Movie Ride) but it was closed down both times we were there that day. 
A Mickey Bar and this gorgeous view ended our night on a high note.


Please Follow me:

                                               Instagram @heather_ourlife 

Pin It

5 comments:

Laura | Everyday Edits said...

Always a win/win when you can piggyback on a work conference.
Looks like a fun trip! Were the girls jealous?

Happy July! xo laura

Joanne said...

We went right to Galaxy's edge when we went too and managed to ride both the Star Wars rides before the extra hours ended. My husband later went back and re-rode Rise of the Resistance while the boys and I were checking out something else.. probably Rock n roller coaster. It sounds like another fun day; minus the queasiness from the ride.

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Heather, it looks like another great day. I enjoyed looking at the photos of your trip.

csuhpat1 said...

That is so very cool. I would love to visit there. So very cool.

Carla from The River said...

Love the photos... and my boys would love the Star Wars!!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails