That darn Aldi got me again! After a long trip away, it was so nice to shop at Aldi all by myself and really take my time. Here's what ended up in my cart (spoiler alert, it's a lot!)
Snacks/Bread
- Lemonade mix-an Aldi Youtuber said it was good so I bought some for pool day guests
- GT Kombucha was needed after my trip and a shopping treat
- Cookie Thins-I tried the chocolate chip and want to go back for the other varieties...perfect with my afternoon coffee
- Sea Salt Pretzel Crackers (new to me) ..Winners!
- Sandwich Skinnys-a staple for burgers and sandwiches
- Light Mexican Blend Shredded Cheese/Creamy Pepper Jack/Shredded Parmesan Cheese-staples around here
- Whipped Topping/Whipped Cream-Hers/His
- Yogurt-needed to stock up on some new flavors
- Greek Yogurt Tzatziki Dip-First time trying it and LOVE it with cracker and veggies, as a salad dressing or sandwich spread
- Frozen Butternut Squash-Another staple and used it to make this recipe last night. Creamy Butternut Squash Mac & Cheese
- Tofu-Aldi has the best deal on tofu
- Eggs-we usually get our eggs from Costco but were out of them
- Egglife Egg White wraps-I've been looking at these for awhile and finally tried them. They are pretty good!
Produce
- We needed to stock up!
Meals/Pasta
- Another Priano stuffed pasta and we loved it with the Marinara sauce. Easy dinner!
- I had another bag of shells in the pantry but forgot and re-purchased them (also used in last night's dinner)
Aisle of Shame
- The wine bottle pool float was so cute, I couldn't resist (see photo below)
- This is one of my favorite candles from Aldi
- I've wanted a packable water bottle for awhile and the price was right!
Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife

7 comments:
Great minds think alike! Just did an Aldi run on Monday...love the marinara sauce and pasta...and great prices on all the cheese products, too.
Wow. Love all your finds.
I haven't been to Aldi in years but my friend was telling me I had to try their BBQ hummus; she assured me that while it sounds like a weird combination that it's actually really good.
It looks like a great haul. There are no Aldi stores in Northern California. They all are in SoCal.
Thanks so much for stopping by!! They are converting an old KMart into an Aldi's very close to me and I am looking forward to shopping there...I hope you are enjoying your weekend!!
Hugs,
Deb
Debbie-Dabble Blog
Love the pool float!!
Great finds... and that pool float... love it!!
Post a Comment