Monday, July 1, 2024

{Shopping} Aldi Finds Lately

 Here's what we've been getting at Aldi lately. I found both of these mats in the aisle of shame and couldn't love them more!

I picked up the trail mix packs and protein bars for an upcoming trip.  The cereal is a Cinnamon Life dupe.
When City Girl 2 was home for the weekend we got the s'mores supplies together but we never made s'more.! Next time!
These gnocchis caught our eye and they were delicious!
We also had to stock up on some produce. I love the Cilantro Avocado dressing.
I also had to get some of my favorite English muffins along with some cottage cheese (it's having a moment!) and the cracker cut cheddar.

What have you been finding at Aldi lately?


Please follow me!
Pin It

7 comments:

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

You found some nice items at Aldi especially the rugs. I hope you have a nice week and a happy 4th of July!

Hena Tayeb said...

The alfredo stuffed gnocchi looks really good. Will have to check those out. You should try out the chocolate coated butter cookies to make s'mores. All you have to do is add a roasted marshmallow and they are so good.

Memphis Bridges said...

Those are such cute door mats!

Carla from The River said...

YUM!!!
We bought s'more fixings for the weekend. :-)

Joanne said...

Those are some yummy looking finds; especially that alfredo stuffed gnocchi.

csuhpat1 said...

Those mats are cool.

Tamar SB said...

I should venture down to the Aldi on the Bronx line!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails