Friday, June 14, 2024

{Travel} Riviera Maya Trip - Days 4 & 5- The End

Hey..I'm back!! After over a week of travel, I'm here to finish up our Riviera Maya trip with our last installment.   It was pretty much more of the same from:

We started our morning a walk and coffee.

We went back to the spa again too. I got another massage and Mr. Click did the hydrotherapy. What can I say? We like what we like!
Another day at the pool.
Just floating on by!
They had a taco boat (even though this one says Margarita Boat).


That night we got to go to dinner in one of the fancier restaurants, JWB Steak House. I wore this fave jumpsuit. It comes in handy for tropical trips.
We tried some delicious cabernet.
Cheers to our last night!
Our last morning was beautiful and sunny.
More coffees and walkies.
We did a full tour of the hotel and took some of these photos from the top floor.
Such a beautiful place!

In case we didn't remember where we going, this sign was there for us. ;)
Before we knew it we were on the plane and heading home. It was a very relaxing and quiet trip.  Much needed!


Please follow me!

Pin It

9 comments:

Ann said...

Looks amazing - so glad you had a nice, relaxing time! Good inspiration for me. Brace is off my wrist ( it looks awful) and I can start PT in two weeks. Dr. said it is ok to travel so I am checking things out! Hope you have a fabulous summer weekend!

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Heather, it looks like you and Mr. Click had a wonderful vacation. I love that jumpsuit you wore to dinner. Thanks for sharing the photos and vacation with us.

R's Rue said...

So beautiful.

Hena Tayeb said...

What a brilliant time you too had.

Tamar SB said...

That hotel is magnificent!

Carla from The River said...

Aw... it was just what you needed. :-)

ALLIE NYC said...

Oh your trip looked absolutely incredible. Lucky duck! I would be going back to the spa too!

Allie of
www.allienyc.com

Joanne said...

Sounds like a really fabulous and relaxing vacation.

csuhpat1 said...

What an amazing trip. Very nice.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails