I won the Broadway ticket lottery again and this time for Little Shop of Horrors.
City Girl #2 had been wanting to see this version starring Jinx Monsoon and Corbin Bleu so it was meant to be!...and take a few photos.We had really great seats!We enjoyed a little prosecco before the show started. It was a lot of fun and the cast was amazing.
Mr. Click was driving up the next day so we could help her start to move to her new place. We got some bagel sammies before we started the moving.
They had to run back for another load of stuff so I started organizing her kitchen and took a break to put my feet up for a few minutes. I love her new place! It was a very fun and productive weekend in NYC.
Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife



9 comments:
Looks like a super cool time and fun.
How fun to see Little Shop of Horrors with your daughter. It sounds like it was a busy weekend moving your daughter into her new place.
What fun,,,Feed me, Seymour !!!
FUN!!! Love the photos.:-)
Looks like a great visit to NYC...Feed Me, Seymour!
What a fun time. I have only been to NYC once. It was while my daughter was in high school band. We went in April right after 9.11. We almost never went. The school band that is. It was very memorable. I would sure like to return one day. Thank you for sharing.
I invite you and your readers to share at Gma'sPhoto link up parties.
https://gmasphoto.website/categories/linkup-parties/
Take and best wishes.
Debra | Gma’sPhoto
So fun!!
Hi Heather! I am so jealous you can take a train to see your girls!
I'll email you shortly. Evan found a place with some college friends. He flies out early tomorrow morning. His place in near Little Italy. xo laura
That sounds wonderful! Our high school did a production of Little Shop and I've always had a fondness for that show ever since.
Post a Comment