Wednesday, October 5, 2022

{Travel} Riviera Maya, Mexico- Day 2

We're back in Mexico for Day 2 of our trip. You can catch up on Day 1 here.
It was our first full day at the resort and we were excited to see all that it had to offer.

But first, coffee. Always!!  Not a shabby view from our room's balcony.
I walked over to yoga class and Mr. Click headed to the gym. My class was an hour and a half and pretty intense but it felt so good to do it!
After getting cleaned up, we headed to breakfast at one of the adjoining resorts. An ocean view makes everything better.
Walking back we found so many cute photo spots.
I could hang out here all day!

But we had pool time on our minds.
We had our own cabana, books, cards and a swim up bar.
Making friends with the iguanas (not really...keeping my distance!).
Most of the restaurants had a dress code for dinner and it was fun to get dressed up to go out.  Can you believe this jumpsuit is from Walmart?  It felt like wearing jammies, so cool and comfy!

We went to the Mexican Fiesta that night.
They were handing out margaritas while we waited to get in. Vacation mode activated!
The performers and the show were really good.  

An espresso martini at the cool Martini Bar was a great way to end the evening.


Please follow me!
Pin It

10 comments:

Andrea Nine said...

I am smiling for several reasons! First of all, I’m so glad you got to do this. Second of all, my mom and I are going to Turks and Caicos in a few weeks and I got a skirt from Walmart and almost that exact same print! Wish I would’ve seen the jumpsuit!

R's Rue said...

Looks so lovely.

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

It looks like a beautiful resort Heather. You look so nice in that jumpsuit and I can't believe it's from Walmart. The pool and beach look so nice and I can't wait to hear more about your vacation.

Tamar SB said...

What a perfect day!! A great read on this grey, damp day.

Nancy 's Fashion Style said...

The only thing I see is the espresso martinin, my favourite coctail! Lol.

Carla from The River said...

Sun, Sand, Ocean, Pool Time, Drink Time .. it all is fantastic. :-)

Cloudia said...

How wonderful! Now I feel like I've been on vacation in Mexico. Aloha from Waikiki dear

csuhpat1 said...

So super happy for you. What a beautiful place. Very nice.

csuhpat1 said...

What a wonderful place. The pool looks totally amazing.

Joanne said...

That Walmart jumpsuit is fabulous! An ocean view really does make everything better doesn't it?

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails