Have you heard of the online retailer Temu? I had seen a lot of video hauls showcasing their products so I thought I'd see what it was all about.
It takes about 2 weeks to get your order and everything comes in a package like this.
Here's everything that I got for around $30.
First off was this sweater. It was a one size fits all and it's a little long on me but it's soft and great for throwing on when I go out for a walk.
This is an extra large foldable storage bag. I was impressed with the size and that it has a window to see what's inside.
I got a few of each of these privacy markers. The one on the left rolls over your personal information to block it out. The one on the left is for thermal paper (receipts) and has a little package opener too.
I tried both of them on this piece of junk mail. The thermal paper one didn't work and that's when I remembered it was for receipts.
A few cleaning items: the brush is for cleaning out the dryer lint basket and the block is a grill cleaning tool.
I ordered this cute pack of ankle bracelets.
This is my favorite purchase of the whole order. It's a label maker that works with your phone. No ink required. It came with one roll of labels and I plan on ordering more sizes and colors. It's so much fun. I made a label for the label maker cord.
I also figured out that I could use little symbols on the labels too. I'm having way too much fun with it!
Please follow me!
Pin It

6 comments:
I've never heard of Temu. You got a lot of items and I like the label maker and the big storage bag. I will check them out.
Never heard of it. Very cool. Thanks for sharing it.
What a great haul! I have those privacy roller things, so great!
I just downloaded the app...and going to order some rechargeable lights for under the cabinets in the bathroom. Thanks for the ideas...the sweater looks good and I am a label nut - so I NEED that!
I am currently building my very own temu cart. Looking forward to placing the order.
I have heard of and been seeing ads for this company pop up but so was skeptical. Glad to hear they came through with your order and looks like you got some cool stuff. Oh yes girl...I love those anklets too! I placed an order from a company called Shien so will let you know that works out for me too! LOL! I tend to stay with the tried and true so we shall see how these cheaper companies work out. Happy June. Hugs and blessings, Cindy
Post a Comment