We had a fun couple of weekends celebrating Mother's Day.
We were celebrating a birthday at a winery here to kick off the weekend.
One of our favorite places recently reopened for indoor dining. I got the French toast special and a rose latte.We walked around the city after brunch.
Later we stopped at an outdoor bar, Mr. Click's IPA had a cool label.
I met this adorable kitty named Poe.I got my first Turkish coffee before we went home. I met up with my mom and sissy for lunch later in the week at a Mediterranean place but sadly didn't get any photos.
A week or so later we spent a very rainy day in NYC with the kiddos. After brunch we took a trip to Ikea.
We spent a lot of time walking around in the rain but I didn't mind.

Pin It
We spent a lot of time walking around in the rain but I didn't mind.
We got to spend time at each of their apartments and helped them set up some new things (thank you Ikea!) while visiting our grand kitties. We had dinner at this fun beach bar.
Cheers!
Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife

4 comments:
Sounds like two lovely weekends!
Heather, it looks like you have had a lot of fun times. It's always fun visiting Ikea. I haven't been there in a long time.
Hi, it is always fun to catch up with you and your family.
Poe... what a cutie!!! And trained to walk using a leash.. what a cat!!!
Looks like a fun and wonderful time was had. Very nice.
Post a Comment