We have had a few TJ's runs this month. One was when we were in Virginia so I couldn't buy much but I could check out all of the new seasonal items.
I haven't tried these but I've heard good things.
Yum!I love the packaging of the new body care products.This looks amazing.
I want to try these rice noodle snacks!
The licorice is a fan favorite and now comes in a trio.
Everything strawberry!
These look interesting.
I've been wanting to try this facial cleanser. I keep it in the shower.
S'mores season is here!!
I loved the chocolate oat bars last year so I'm happy they are back. Do you say fudge-sicle or fudge-icle?
The Ranch seasoning is new to me. It's so good on cut up veggies.
My favorite dressings right now! I always pick up the cabbage mix.
The Very Cherry Berry Blend is a fave and I love the Chicken-less tenders in salads.
One last new item... I like having sun dried tomatoes on hand for recipes. What have you been buying at TJ's lately?
Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife

10 comments:
You sure do get some great stuff on your TJ hauls! I love seeing what all you get. I sure wished there was a TJ closer to me. I hope that you have a wonderful week Heather Lou. Hugs and blessings, Cindy
The potato chips are super good. Love them.
Heather, you got a lot of nice items from TJs. I am due for a shopping haul there soon. I like the small cucumbers and I hope you enjoy everything.
I love the oat bars!! SO tasty!
YUM!!!! I got hungry reading this post. :-)
I say 'fudge-sicle.' ;-)
OK...I need to make another Road Trip to TJ's ! You got some great stuff. Have you ever been to a BB's Grocery Outlet? There is one near us and it is filled with bargains. You got the Skinny Pop in your Healthy Snack Box and I mentioned we buy the BIG bag at Costco. Costs 7.49 for 14 oz.....just came from BB's and they had 10 oz bags for 99 cents !!!!! We bought 5 !!! Thanks for sharing the TJ finds!
HI Heather! Love your TJ finds! Sharing on the Weekend Edit tomorrow!
Happy Friyay! xo laura
I haven't tried or tasted so many of the TJ items you have shared. Thanks for this list. I will look forward to some new snacks.
When I got married, I was a less than average cook. I wanted to learn, and my sweet husband agreed to pay for cooking classes at the local cooking stores. When Food TV came along, I watched so many episodes of various cooks and slowly, I picked up ways to improve. I still make the occasional mistake, especially when I'm not paying close attention to the details of the recipe. But I love to cook so I'm always attempting new recipes. Some are better than others. 🫤
Have a good weekend.
Karen B.
Beautiful blog
Beautiful blog
Post a Comment