Tuesday, August 30, 2022

July Wrap Up

Oh hey there! I know it's been awhile since my last post. Blogging has taken a back seat to other things in my life lately.  Thanks to all who have checked in on me!  Here's what we were up to in July.
A walk across the Ben Franklin Bridge with College Girl.
We took her to some favorite spots like this beer garden and got some ...
yummy Franklin Ice Cream.
A bittersweet day...College Girl became City Girl #2 as we moved her to NYC.
One of Mr. Click's bands played at a 4th of July party.

The 4th of July parade squad.
Baby birdies in a hanging plant on our porch.
The girls came home for Mr. Click's gig.
We got to celebrate his birthday together with his favorite White Chocolate Chip Fruit Tart.
We also celebrated her graduation with family.
It was a whirlwind weekend for sure!
I hit 100 days of 10, 000+ steps!  I'm still going too!

Had a day at the beach.
Found some local music at the German club.
Got a bike rack so we can go biking!  What have you been up to?

Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 
Facebook ourlifeinaclick

Linking up:



Pin It

10 comments:

R's Rue said...

A great and fun July. Have a wonderful day.

Joanne said...

That sounds like a wonderful July!!

Lydia C. Lee said...

How lovely for you all! #WednesdayAroundtheWorld

Andrea Nine said...

What a sweet July. And oh your precious city girl.

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

It sounds like July was a busy month for you. I enjoyed looking at the photos and looks like a lot of happy occasions.

Carla from The River said...

I love seeing what you have been doing, thank you!
And I love your bike basket. :-)
High Fives with your STEPS!!

Creations By Cindy said...

Girl, you've had a busy and fun time for sure! I love all the pictures and happy birthday to your man. Your girls are beautiful like their mama. I love all of the fun things you all do together. Good job girlie on all those steps. We gotta try to stay healthy as we can for sure. Mercy, you'd think since we have to live in an imperfect world we could at least have perfect bodies. LOL! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Ann said...

Looks like a fabulous summer ! Best wishes to city girl as her adventures begin. Glad to see all your photos - Happy September!

Tamar SB said...

So glad summer has been full!

csuhpat1 said...

What a super cool July you had. Very nice.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails