Disclaimer: I was given a Daily Goodie Box to review, all opinions are mine.
August's Daily Goodie Box surprised me by arriving early! No worries here though, I'm always ready to dive in and see what goodies are in store for me.
Daily Goodie Box-It's more than just free samples! Let's see what we've got this month.
Crunchy Mung Beans
https://free2bfoods.com/collections/crunchy-mung-beans
https://free2bfoods.com/collections/crunchy-mung-beans
Banana Snack Bars
https://janabananabar.com/shop-now
https://janabananabar.com/shop-now
This female founded company has a wonderful mission and the bars look delicious!
KETO Taffy
https://shop.zollipops.com/collections/zolli-keto-candy/products/copy-of-zolli-zaffi%C2%AE-keto-taffy-assorted-fruit-3oz-pouch-3468
I was craving a chewy taffy type treat and these hit the spot. It's even "dentist approved"!
I was craving a chewy taffy type treat and these hit the spot. It's even "dentist approved"!
Daily Immunity
https://trilogia.com/products/daily-immunity
https://trilogia.com/products/daily-immunity
This liquid Vitamin-C comes in a pretty bottle and pouch but besides the cute packaging...the liposomal Vitamin- C is fortified with anti-inflammatory terpenes and botanicals.
Liver Cleanse
https://www.tipsonteausa.com/
Liver Cleanse
https://www.tipsonteausa.com/
Tipson teas have a great lineup. I've tried this one before and it's pretty nice.
Rich Mud Butter
This lotion company advises breathing in and pausing as you apply it. I will definitely give it a shot!
Herbal Health Drinks
https://www.herbalzap.com/shop/
Herbal Health Drinks
https://www.herbalzap.com/shop/
These little packets are great to have on hand for an immunity boost, party detox or digestive help.
Facial Cleanser
I like this brand because it's cruelty free with clean ingredients. The travel size is a plus!
What looks good to you from this month's box?
Daily Goodie Box will send you a box of free samples and full size products and all you do is let them know what you think. Shipping is Free. No credit card is ever required.
Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick
Facebook ourlifeinaclick
Linking up:




4 comments:
You got another great goodie box to try out. The tea and the cleanser sound nice and I hope you enjoy everything Heather.
Those banana bars look amazing!
Great goodie box finds this month Heather! xo laura
I’d love it.
Post a Comment