It's been awhile since I've done a Costco haul (April!) and I'm always up for a little TJ's haul so here we go with a combo shopping post.
Trader Joe's
I'm a sucker for anything that says it will revitalize my hair. I've used it once so far and really like it! My summer hair needs it!
A couple of new snacks---
The Bamba snacks with hazelnut filling are so good and not too sweet!
The Crispy Onion Chips are less of a snack and more of a topping for salads and soup. They add a nice crunch.
The Almond Butter Bars are a bit dry but still tasty.
Brand new dairy free ice cream alert! Let it thaw a little before diving in.
Costco
I'm obsessed with these Pacific Trail shorts from Costco. Mine didn't come in a 2 pack and were $9.99/each. I have the grey and a peach pair. I like them even better than the other shorts I got from Costco. They are slightly longer with a wide waist band, pockets and a little zippered pocket in one of them.
I saw this on a Youtuber's video and had to try it. It's a great deal and super moisturizing.
I probably only buy walnuts once a year and I keep them in the freezer.
This 3 pack of English cucumbers is a staple in our Costco cart.
I had to do it! We haven't opened the box yet but it's nice to have them ready for when we want them.
It's been awhile since we've bought new towels. We bought a few of the Charisma bath towels to see how we like them and so far we love them! They are so soft and fluffy --and big!
Please follow me!

6 comments:
I haven't been to TJ's or Costco in a while. The hair mask sounds nice and same for the ice cream. The shorts look great too. Now you make me want to visit both stores Heather!
Those onion chips were oddly good!
I always enjoy your 'haul' posts. We are in need of some new towels too. I will have to check out Sam's Club.
Great finds! Thanks for the tip on the towels. We also have not had new ones in ages and I think it's time. Will check them out at our Costco soon. Have a great weekend !
I love your finds
HI Heather,
I love your finds! Trader Joe's has leaf-shaped tortilla chips.
I love the cucumbers too at Costco! Loves these posts! laura
Post a Comment