We took College Girl back to Boston for her final semester. It doesn't seem possible!
It was the coldest weekend up there but we made the best of it.
We started off with coffee to warm us up when we arrived. I had a peppermint mocha.I bundled up to go out to dinner.
The restaurant, Piattini was warm and cozy.
Cheers!
My morning view from the hotel.
Bruch at Pressed Cafe.
Walking around town--it was pretty empty because of the frigid temps.
We stopped in at Uniqlo because I needed some heat tech leggings. I love this staircase in the store.
We took her shopping and had lunch at a yakitori restaurant.We had a casual dinner at one of our favorite bars.
Freezing parents walking back to our hotel. #parentsicles
The next morning we had breakfast together and then headed home. Final semester here we go!

9 comments:
It looks like you all had a good time even though it was so cold out. Good luck to your daughters final semester at college.
Cold weekend - but looks like you had lots of fun and good food ! Amazing how those college years fly past!
Last semester!!!! Wow wow!!
So very nice. Isn't nice to be able to hang out with your kids like that. Even though my kids are a little older, it is still a great feeling.
Sounds like a good time. Enjoy your weekend!
GOODNESS.. Last Semester!!
Sending best wishes!
I always enjoy seeing your travel posts.
It's nice you were able to spend some time together before college, even if it was a cold time for you all! How exciting for the last semester :)
Hope that you are having a lovely weekend! We had a playdate yesterday and today is the last day of the summer school holidays :)
Away From The Blue
Oh I remember when she started! My youngest is a year behind her and I was thinking we have one more college parent weekend. sniff. sniff.
XO laura
Can I ask which hotel you stayed at?
Post a Comment