It's time for a Costco trip. As you can see we stocked up on a lot of things.
Some of the items that I spied and some that I brought home...We got a case of these for College Girl when we were in Boston. I took one home and really liked it.
These were surprisingly tasty and addictive. Like Hip Peas, but airier.
I was considering a countertop ice maker but knew it would drive me crazy being on the counter.
We got this before Christmas and LOVE it! We replaced our Dyson. We also got City Girl a Shark stick vacuum for Christmas and she loves it.
I hadn't seen this kitchen scale before. It's a great addition to any kitchen.
I make my own overnight oats but these looked interesting.
I thought this might be a good deal on white vinegar?
My favorite canned tomatoes!
This pretty double vanity caught my eye.
I'm not usually into protein bars but these looked so good.
This had a good variety of snacks. The Flaming Hot Cheetos are SO spicy!
Kirkland water filters fit most Brita pitchers and cost less.
Have you found any good things at Costco lately?
Pin It
Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick

9 comments:
I like everything you shared Heather. The vacuum looks great and I like those canned tomatoes too. I just ordered the forever roses for my daughter for Valentine's Day.
You stocked up on some good stuff girl. I order my Juice Festive vitamins from Costco as it the cheapest place to find them. I hope that your week is going well. I am beginning to like this retirement life! LOL! Hugs and blessings, Cindy
I always enjoy your shopping posts. The Kombucha sounds good and refreshing.
I always enjoy your shopping posts. The Kombucha sounds good and refreshing.
Some good finds! I need to try the Paleo Puffs, I love Hippeas.
I want the cheese puffs and kombucha.
Our nearest Costco is about an hour's drive away so well still haven't been! there was talk of another one being built closer to us but I haven't heard any more about it. I know it's really popular in the US, but I think there is only one in our state in Australia! You get some nice things there :)
Hope that you are having a nice week :) It's been a big week here for the kids, their first week back at school after the summer holidays!
Away From The Blue
Such great finds there.
I ma not a fan of oatmeal but I saw Mush the other day in my Costco and I was a little curious about it. Did you like it.
Post a Comment