Tuesday, May 11, 2021

{Things Loved} Lately

 Here are some things I've been  loving lately...

The first iced tea of the season.
I usually drink black coffee but sometimes I like to froth these Nutpod creamers and add them to my coffee.
They make the best foam!
These Sumo oranges were so good!
I loved this elderberry tea, I need another box!
I trimmed and colored my hair out of desperation (could not reach my stylist). I was pretty  pleased with the results!
I got my first  pedicure in a year and a half.
We found this coffee when we were visiting City Girl.   I like how each variety supports a different social  project.
We  had charcuterie board dinner one night. What have you been loving lately?

Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 
Facebook @ourlifeinclick

Linking  up:
Pin It

9 comments:

Tamar SB said...

I am ready for some Starbucks teas! Great idea!

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

You did a great job with your hair as it looks beautiful! That board you made for dinner looks like a lot of fun. I am loving the sunshine today! :)

R's Rue said...

Yum

Andrea Nine said...

I’ve been eating a lot of caracara oranges lately, I will have to try those! I love nut pod creamers and a good froth, LOL!

Nancy 's Fashion Style said...

That charcuterie board looks very delicious! I love that!

Laura | Everyday Edits said...

Your hair is so long! Love it! Oh good job on waiting for the pedicure. We just got our 2nd shots yesterday. Feeling better than expected.

xo laura

csuhpat1 said...

I always love Starbuck teas.

Carla from The River said...

I made sun tea the other day. YUM!!!
:-)

Veronica Lee said...

You did a fantastic job with your hair! Love it.

Happy Sunday, Heather.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails