Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Favorite Health & Beauty Products

I've been trying some new (to me) products and here are some of my favorites.

We've switched over to natural toothpaste and I found this one (and the brushes) at TJ Maxx.  It's got a nice minty taste but not too overpowering.
This hairspray has been great and doesn't leave my hair feeling stiff or tacky.  I love the fresh coconut scent of the dry shampoo.
I really don't enjoy washing my face but I don't mind a cleansing balm. This one from elf is very moisturizing and I remove it with a warm wash cloth. No more splashing my face and sleeves!
I was trimming my own hair but have since gotten a professional cut. This is the hair color I've ben using.

I treated myself to some new makeup from Tarte. I love their packaging.


I got two of their palettes and it's been fun to experiment and try new looks with them. I also got some concealer and brow powder.   

Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 
Facebook @ourlifeinclick

Linking  up:

Pin It

7 comments:

Carla from The River said...

Fun post Heather. Have you tried any new mascara? Or do you have a favorite?

Mica said...

You got such a great haul from Tarte! I love their blushers but I so rarely wear makeup now - only been into the office 3 times this year, haha!

Hope you are having a good week :)

Away From The Blue

Tamar SB said...

Some great finds!

R's Rue said...

Great haul.

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

I think the elf cleansing balm look interesting a product I'd like to try out. I have a few of the Tarte eye shadow palettes that I love too. It's funny how we both had the beauty blog posts for this week Heather. Great minds think alike! LOL.

Veronica Lee said...

Great finds you have here. I'd love to try the hairspray.

Claire Justine said...

These look like great finds :)

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails