Thursday, May 13, 2021

More Costco Finds

I keep discovering new things at Costco and had to share!

I don't know if this coffee is new but  seeing  "roasted by  Starbucks"  sure got our attention. It is just like Starbucks House Blend. We can grind it at the store and it's a great deal!
We've  gotten Dave's  Killer Bread (the green bag) here before but we've been loving this  thin sliced version too. It has lots of healthy seeds on the crust.
I thought I would try these chocolate chips the next time I bake.
This  touchscreen door lock was a great find.
Costco  is a great place to  buy towels and sheets.  We've  gotten the towels for our  daughters and sheets for all of us.
This  produce keeper looked like a great idea.
I get frozen cauliflower rice at Costco but it's also nice to have the shelf  stable  packets. You can up your veggie game by sneaking it into savory dishes.

This Kirkland rosé is well reviewed and delicious!
Julie found this adorable top at Costco and then I saw it on a You-tuber and checked to see if my store had it.  It is my new favorite top. It's got a light waffle weave and it's soooo soft and comfy!   It comes in a peachy/orange combo as well but I liked this one better.
I picked up Knock Out Rose bush and went back for another one the following week. They usually do well in my garden and we needed some color out there.

What have you found lately at Costco?

Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 
 

Pin It

9 comments:

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

You are not going to believe it Heather, but I'm wearing that top today! LOL! Thanks for mentioning me and the top. We buy the coffee, bread, and the cauliflower in the packets. I will have to check out the produce keeper when I go next week. Hope you have a great day!

Carla from The River said...

I like the towels and sheets too.. we got some for Sam and Atticus. And new sheets for us!! :-)

Tamar SB said...

Love that top!! The containers are neat. I am going to Costco Sunday and will look for these things!!

Bindu said...

Because of Covid lockdown, our Costco has blocked off all the areas for clothes. Only the grocery and essential items can be bought. Love your top. I buy the frozen mixed veggies from there.

Nancy 's Fashion Style said...

Love that tie dye top, beautiful colors. Enjoy your weekend!

csuhpat1 said...

Costco can be always interesting. And Dave's bread is great.

R's Rue said...

I love cauliflower rice. Love Costco finds.

Hena Tayeb said...

Ah love me some Costco. We love the Keto coconut clusters. We have forgone all other granolas. It's great on yogurt, a topping on waffles and pancakes.. and even just a snack.

Claire Justine said...

These look great. I love trying new coffee beans :)

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails