I wasn't planning a Dollar Tree post but I found so many good things, I just had to share!
They had a big selection of fun flip flops.
There were some festive bbq accessories and the grill accessories were already selling out.
I never noticed the magazines before. I got the Plant Based one and it has some good recipes.
I thought these patriotic gnome stakes were adorable but restrained myself.
They had some great canvas bags. I had to get this one! I have a DIY in mind for it but they'd made great favors for a party too.
I also got a hummingbird feeder and some nectar mix. I saw a hummingbird on it yesterday!

They had tons of craft supplies.
I thought the ceramic candles had some nice designs. There were DIY candle kits too.
This section would come in handy if you're having a yard sale this year.
Pin It






















11 comments:
You found some nice items at DT Heather. I like the hummingbird feeder and how fun to see one near the feeder. I wish I had a DT closer to where I live Heather!
So many fun items!
Love me some Dollar tree! Our Dollar tree in my community isn't very big but I always find something there I like and want. You cannot beat the dishes they have there either! Thanks for sharing Heather Lou. Dang, I might need to make a trip to the dollar tree now. Hugs and blessings, Cindy
That's such a cute canvas tote! :) I like the idea of a box of seeds too - I don't have a green thumb so don't have the best luck - our veggie patch has a very poor survival rate, from getting the seedlings strong enough to plant outside we lost at least half and then not all of them flourished when we planted them, oops! We will see what we end up with, the tomatoes seem to be going well!
Hope that your week is going well :)
Away From The Blue
Hi Heather - I know! I go into Dollar Tree for one thing and come out with tons of stuff. You picked up some very nice things. I stocked up on greeting cards - you can't beat the price - some batteries, a sun hat, and some soap dispensers!
Oh wow I love the dollar tree! Look at all those great flip-flops. So much summer goodness and I need a bunch of graduation cards!
So very cool. I am a huge fan of DT.
Those gnome stakes are super cute. I shop DT once every couple of months, especially when purchasing cards.
So many fun finds! Those gnome stakes are adorable!
Ha, love the gnomes!
Hi Heather, I love the finds. Those dishes look great. I can never remember if my dollar store is Dollar Tree or one of the others. Either way I love their cards! 2 for 1 on several at our's. Great finds! laura
Post a Comment