Thursday, July 16, 2020

{Recipe} Vegan Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Pie-EASY

I had a graham cracker crust  languishing in the pantry and wanted to use it. Something cool and chocolate-y sounded good and if it were a no-bake recipe, even better!
 I was inspired by this recipe for the filling.

Ingredients:
1 graham cracker crust (usually vegan but check ingredients if concerned)
Filling:
3/4-1 cup raw cashews, soaked and drained
1 TBS fresh lemon juice
1/8 cup melted coconut oil
1-1 1/2 cups non dairy milk
5 ounces dairy free dark chocolate, melted
1/8-1/4 cup agave or maple syrup 

1/4 cup chocolate chips (optional)

To make:
  • Into a high speed blender add all of the filling ingredients from cashews to agave. 
  • Mix until very smooth, start with 1 cup of non dairy milk, adding more if necessary and scraping down the sides of the blender.
  • Pour filling into graham cracker crust.
  • Sprinkle chocolate chips over top of pie. 
  • Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 4-6 hours (or freeze for 1-2 hours if in a hurry).
  • Top with coconut whipped cream and some additional dark chocolate for added flair when serving.
  • Enjoy!

Enjoying outside by a fire is especially pleasant.

Followed with some rosé and it's a perfect summer night.

Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 
Facebook @ourlifeinclick

Linking up:


Pin It

13 comments:

Tom said...

...yummy!!!

Tamar SB said...

This looks so delicious!

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Your vegan chocolate cheesecake looks and sounds yummy. How fun to bake this cheesecake Heather. :)

Beside a babbling brook... said...

Sounds delicious,

even if for health reasons, I can't eat any of it.

So... Please... Enjoy it more, for me!

R's Rue said...

I want some for breakfast.

Nancy 's Fashion Style said...

Oh my gosh, that looks delicious!

Andrea Nine said...

Looks scrumptious and summer perfect!

Carla from The River said...

YUM! I will take a slice.

Love Of Quilts said...

Sure does look yummy!!!

Claire Justine said...

This looks so yummy, Heather. I could just eat some :)

Creations By Cindy said...

Oh my mercy does that slice of pie look like a little piece of heaven to me! Girl...that is almost too pretty to eat. Looks so yummy. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Hena Tayeb said...

yum yum yum!!

Laura | Everyday Edits said...

that looks amazing! Can I find the ingredients at Sprouts or Trader Joe's? Do you guys have Sprouts at East? laura

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails