Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Loving Lately

We're halfway through July and summer is flying by. Here's what I've been loving lately.
 Hubby's band doing a driveway concert.  Do you see the rainbow?
 Mourning doves in a nest we could see from our deck.  There's an adult and two babies in there.
 I made this kale salad for a family get together.
 Pool day!
 Enjoying the chiminea on a summer night (we saw fireflies too!).
I've been using this sunscreen and love how it give me a little glow-
 even under my make up.


Summer veggies (zucchini from our garden). I vegan-ized my Summer Vegetable Cobbler.
 On a quick trip to check on City Girl's apartment I noticed these beautiful wildflowers on the side of the road.
 Driving back from Brooklyn.
 Adding some summer touches to the family room and a new candle.

Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 
Facebook @ourlifeinclick


Pin It

11 comments:

Tamar SB said...

All the food is making me hungry!

Beside a babbling brook... said...

Love morning doves! You are so lucky!

Also love fireflies! ~smile~

Oh that Veggie Cobbler recipe sounds delicious.

Since I have to eat Gluten Free, I'd use G/F Bisquick Mix. My husband doesn't have to do so, but he is fine, with some G/F things.

Thank you!

💜💜💜

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

The supergoop glow screen sounds really nice and a new product to me! The vegetable cobbler sounds really good too. Thanks for the recipe.

Carla from The River said...

Lovely, lovely indeed.
All of this is making me smile.
Carla

Laura | Everyday Edits said...

love that tray!

Laura | Everyday Edits said...

I wish we had fireflies in Colorado! Miss them from the mid-west!

Nancy 's Fashion Style said...

Lovely read! What a great idea that driveway concert. We have dove nests too, I love all the bird noices!

Andrea Nine said...

Your glow is gorgeous and I LOVE the rainbow!

csuhpat1 said...

Looking very nice and looks like that your summer is going well.

Claire Justine said...

So much yummy food :) Looks like your having a good Summer.

Creations By Cindy said...

I need to check out the glow screen product. Yummy on the food and I am loving a concert in the driveway. How cool is that! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails