Here's what I found on my latest Trader Joe's run.
Blarney Scone bread looks yummy.
I hadn't seen these Habanero Lime Tortillas before.
I'm so glad I finally tried these Cara Cara oranges. They are so good!
Hibiscus Lemongrass Sparkling Beverage sounds refreshing!
I was happy to score this Almond Flour Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix -it's gluten free and vegan. I've heard really good things about it!
I didn't buy this but I know people are going crazy over this spice blend.
I'm trying this. I'll let you know how it is.
I love the TJ's Gyoza dumplings so I'm trying their Gyoza Dipping Sauce. It's tangy and not too sweet.
I was very excited to try the new Vegan Mac. It's creamy and comforting. Some people said it was bland but I think it has good flavor.
One recommendation was to add this Chili Onion Crunch to the Vegan Mac so I had to try that. It's delicious! This would be so good on crusty bread too.
Perfectly bbq seasoned chips! The ridges make them fun too.
I heard this soup is seasonal so I grabbed a box from the freezer section. Bread in the soup..yes please!
This was new to me too!
Another small lot coffee to try.
I didn't get these but I'm intrigued. Has anyone tried these?
This sounds so good, I'm going to try and make a vegan version.
I like these fruit bars and Mango is a new flavor to try.
TJ's has been upping their gnocchi game and now there's sweet potato!
These Protein Patties are TJ's version of Beyond Meat Burgers. I haven't tried them but I'm curious to hear what others think about them.
Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick



















9 comments:
I am excited for the new cookie mix!! I need to try the cara cara oranges!
I like everything you bought from TJ's Heather. The dryer balls sound really interesting and I hate using the dryer sheets all the time. The beyond burgers we buy from Costco and they really taste like burgers. I am happy TJ's has them too.
Once again you have me excited, YAY on the Sweet Potato Gnocchi. And count me in for the Blarney Stone Bread...yum!! Adding lots of these to my list!
Lots of yummy finds! I am definitely interested to hear how that balsamic dressing is; so many fat free dressings taste like they are in fact fat free.
Oh my gosh I can't even choose one favourite thing, the Hibiscus drink sounds amazing but so many delicious products. I wish we had Trader Joes in the UK xo
Makeup Muddle
I like cara cara oranges.
Yum!
And I always enjoy our TJ posts.
Whoo, I like all these goodies you have found Heather. I would love to try some too :) thanks for linking up to Feel Good Friday. I hope you can join me at Motivational Monday on my Fashion blog today too :)
Loving all your goodies you got. That bread though....I bet it was amazing because it just sounds good! I need to make a trip into town to the Trader Joe's. But it's about 40-50 miles from me. GRR...Of course it might not do any good right now with the shelves being empty everywhere! Stay safe Heather Lou. Hugs and blessings, Cindy
We finally have a Traders Joe in the books in a neighboring town.. I can't wait.
Post a Comment