Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Most Popular Posts of 2019

Happy New Year! How was your end of 2019?  Mine was full of family, food, friends and festivities (with lots of nice down time too!).

As I go into the new year, it's fun for me to look back and see which posts were the most popular from the previous year.  I hope you enjoy them too!  Here are my top 8 from last year.

I guess I didn't do this last year (*Edit* I just did one and you can find it here) but here are some I've done from other years.  
Most  Popular Posts of 2016 (Pantry organization and so much more!)



Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 
Pin It

5 comments:

Tamar SB said...

Such a great round up!

Laura | Everyday Edits said...

HI Heather! Pinned those GF peanut butter cookies! Also saved the link for a future link back later. I'll let you know!

happy new year, friend! What are you up to in January? How is the weather?
laura

Laura | Everyday Edits said...

PS and the bathroom remodel was a great before and after! laura

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

I enjoyed looking at the blog posts from 2019. I loved the one on travel items and hacks and your awesome recipes. Wishing you a happy 2020.

Carla from The River said...

Hi Friend,
Looking forward to 2020! Any travel plans?

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails