{Disclaimer: I was given a Daily Goodie Box to review but all opinions are my own}
January's Daily Goodie Box is here and it's time to see what's inside!
Daily Goodie Box- It's More Than Just Free Samples! Let's take a look, shall we?

There's always a nice mix of products to try and coupons as well.
Tosi - Super Biteshttps://tosi.com/collections/superbites
These handy little snack bites pack a lot of nutrition in their small sized bars.
RXBAR - Protein Bars
https://www.rxbar.com/shop/rxbar.html
Made with simple ingredients- you can see what's inside each bar right on the label.
Mary’s Gone Crackers - Original
https://shop.marysgonecrackers.com/Original-Crackers/p/MGC-000106&c=MarysGoneCrackers@Crackers
I've been a fan of this brand of crackers for awhile. They are a super tasty gluten free cracker!
Michael's® Naturopathic Programs - Sleep Factors™
https://www.michaelshealth.com/products/sleep-factors
This can be used for occasional sleeplessness.
https://ecolips.com/collections/mongo-kiss-lip-balm
I love the pumped up size of this lip balm. It's made from African Mongongo oil and organic fair trade certified cocoa butter. It sounds super hydrating and yummy.
Hydralyte - Effervescent Electrolyte Tablets
https://shop.hydralyte.com/products/effervescent-electrolyte-tablets
With so many bugs and viruses around this time of year, it's good to have hydration fluids on hand. These are packed in little tablets that dissolve in water for an instant hydration solution.
Coco Luxe - Hydration
https://www.cocoluxelife.com/collections/hydration
Coconut water is also great for hydration. Coco Luxe is harvested from young green coconuts full of vitamins and minerals.
North Coast - Organic Apple Sauce
https://northcoast.organic/product-category/north-coast-apple-sauces/pouches-4-pack/
I have bought this brand of apple sauce before and love it but I haven't tried the cute pouches with added veggies. They sound like a good way to add a little more vegetables to your diet.
You can sign up for own Daily Goodie Box here, no credit card is ever needed!
Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick
Pin It





7 comments:
It looks like fun and you received a lot of new products to try out.
Mary's crackers are tasty!
I may try this out.
I always enjoy looking at the goodies you get. Fun!
So many great products!
You got some great items in your goody box! I love coconut water and Mary's crackers are SO incredibly tasty!!
I love the idea of a goodie box Heather, with lots of surprises inside. Talking of surprises, Suprise you are my featured blogger on today's weekend link up :) Thanks for join us last week. I am so behind (again) but will catch up this weekend.
Post a Comment