Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Most Popular Posts of 2014

It's fun to look back over the last year and see everything I've done and also which posts were the most popular with you guys.

1)Most Popular Post
{Get Organized} Spice Rack Bathroom Storage

2)Most Popular DIY Posts

3)Most Popular Crafty Posts
Popsicle Stick Snowflake


4)Most Popular Recipe Posts
Fruit Salsa & Home Made Cinnamon Chips


5)Most Sentimental Post
Heirloom Wedding Quilt

6)Most Popular Organizing Posts
{Getting Organized} De-Cluttering for the Season


7) Most Dramatic Reveal!
{Reveal} The Chair

I hope you've enjoyed this walk down 2014's memory lane as much as I have.
Thanks for hanging out with me!

Do you follow?
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Linking up with:
Creative Inspirations
Pin It

7 comments:

Clairejustine oxox said...

Great post, I can see why they all made the top posts :) Love the gold dino ring holder and the granola:)

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Since I discovered your blog later in the year, I am thrilled with this post. I'll definetely be checking out your creations! I am excited to try that pizza crust recipe too!

Tamar SB said...

I still love that door snow flake!!

Becky said...

So, I've pinned several of these when you originally posted them!!

Emily, Our house now a home said...

You did some amazing things last year! Yo are one talented lady with some amazing ideas!

Trish C said...

You have had a very good year. I really like the chair redo.

Julia Nyanyo said...

I love a little looking back and reflecting at this time of year. Your chair reveal is just amazing.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails