Tuesday, January 14, 2020

{Entertaining} Thanksgiving 2019

We are already into 2020 but I am behind in my posts and want to remember our holidays.  
We hosted Thanksgiving for both of our families and for the first time in five years.
Luckily I had my helpers who did most all of the work (since I was getting over a bad virus).  Mr. Click always makes the mashed potatoes.
City Girl was making this amazing salad from Minimalist Baker.
We were hosting 35 people so we decided to do a buffet and here's how we set up the island.
 My vegan stuffing, I always use Pioneer Woman's recipe and veganize it.
 Setting up the bar.
College  Girl's charcuterie skills are on point.
 Everyone contributed to the meal which was a huge help.
 We had so much food!
We were running out of surfaces to hold it all. 

 Serving it buffet style made it more relaxed and less formal. People could sit wherever they could find a seat.
Some of the amazing desserts!
Here's the whole gang (it "only" ended up to be 33 of us!).

Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 
Pin It

7 comments:

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Wow! Heather I can't believe you hosted so many people for Thanksgiving! It looks and sounds like it was a success. It's always better when you have a lot of help with the holidays.

Creations By Cindy said...

All the food looks amazing and the set up was perfect for your large crowd. Girl..looks like our big family gatherings. Love it that you had your tree up too! Happy New Year Heather Lou. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

mypixieblog said...

OMG 33 people!! That gives me anxiety to host that many people but I would also like to do it one day and love the buffet style (and cheers to your daughter's charcuterie skills! LEGIT ON POINT!). Your home looks so beautiful and festive <3 Hope you had a wonderful holiday season and are staying warm this winter :)

XO

Carla from The River said...

WOW! 33 people. You did an amazing job getting ready and hosting. Your home looks lovely.
I like how you label the punch, over 21.. recipe please. :-)
Carla

Joanne said...

Wow! What a huge gathering; that must have been wonderful. How great that everyone pitched in.

Love Of Quilts said...

NOW THAT WAS A GATHERING! Food looks so good. Hope you are feeling better. Bad time to have been sick.

Claire Justine said...

Oh wow, 33 is a lot :) I thought I had a lot at 9!! Aww, it looks like you all had a great time and so much yummy food.

Thanks for linking up to The Wednesday Link Up. Hope you can join me today :)

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails