Tuesday, April 9, 2019

{Recipe} Sheet Pan Chick Pea Fajitas

Sheet pan fajitas where have you been all of my life? 

Roasting up the veggies for fajitas is so much easier in the oven!

 I didn't really use a recipe for this, I saw a few variations of this with chicken but subbed in chick peas.  Spread your fajita veggies (peppers and red onions) out on parchment lined baking sheet. Add one or two cans of drained chick peas.  Toss with a few tablespoons of olive oil(optional).  Sprinkle on your favorite fajita seasonings (I like cumin, cayenne pepper, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, chili powder, salt & pepper). Toss to coat the veggies.
 Roast in a preheated (400F) oven for about 35-40 minutes, stirring everything around half way through the cooking time.
 Serve in bowls or tortillas.  Add your favorite toppings.
Enjoy!  Clean up is a breeze and I don't think I'll ever go back to pan frying my fajitas!

Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 
Pin It

7 comments:

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

This dish looks so good and easy to make and I will have to make this one soon.

Tamar SB said...

Yum-o!!

Pieni Lintu said...

Mmmmmm...have to try this!

Carla from The River said...

Pinned.. oh yes!!

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

YUM! I'm making these! They look so good!

Unknown said...

Thanks !

Unknown said...

Thanks!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails