Beach (and Boat) Trips
We wanted to get to the beach a few times and ended up only having one beach day but two boat days that were really amazing.These people brought their own palm trees to the beach.
I never get tired of this view!
Backgammon
I wanted to learn how to play backgammon. Mr. Click plays online and we got a set for Christmas so he taught me how to play.
Dutch Braiding
I can French braid but I really wanted to master Dutch braiding (the reverse of French braiding). Having College Girl home for the summer gave me opportunity to practice.After watching many tutorials and practicing on myself...
I finally figured it out!
Sunflower Photo Shoot
It was a dream to shoot in a field of sunflowers with my daughter. I will share more of these photos when I'm done editing them. What did you have on your summer bucket list?Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick
Pin It







10 comments:
Sounds like you had fun this summer. Can't wait to see your sunflower post!
You did a lot of fun things over the summer and learning to braid and playing the game are just great.
That's wonderful! We have a few more items to cross off our list but I hope by the official end of summer we'll have most of them done.
Such cute braids. I love backgammon!
Yay for living summer to the fullest. The braids are precious and I cannot wait to see the all the sunflowers photos, so pretty!
Love your sunflower photos! So dreamy!
I love the braids, well done! I'm useless at braiding my hair, haha!
I love the sunflower pics too! it's great you managed to do so many things on your summer wishlist!
Hope you had a wonderful weekend! The weekday wear linkup is live on my blog, I'd love you to join! :)
Away From Blue
What wonderful things accomplished on your summer bucket list, Heather Lou. Love it that you got to do them. Can't wait to see the pictures from the sunflower shoot. WOW on that picture. Magazine worthy girl! And if you really want to practice some hair braiding I have 5 granddaughters! Come visit me! Hugs and blessings and Happy Labor Day.
Cindy
Oh that's great that you were able to do all you wanted on your bucket list. We had a few failed beach trips.. but we did get on a boat.. and there really is nothing like it.
HI Heather! I love backgammon. I learned how to play in high school. I probably need a refresher! laura
Post a Comment