Tuesday, August 27, 2019

New Trader Joe's Finds

I only grabbed a couple of new (to me) items at Trader Joe's on my last trip.
These definitely are no joke..very spicy and lemony.
I was on the lookout for this new Vegan Ranch Dip. It's so creamy and great for dipping veggies in or as a salad dressing.
Speaking of dipping veggies...College Girl picked up these jicama sticks and they are perfect for dipping in that Vegan Ranch Dip.
I've heard great things about this Hatch Valley Salsa and I can't wait to try it.  Have you found anything new at TJ's lately?


Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 
Facebook @ourlifeinclick

Linking up:
Pin It

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you found some great items! I always love shopping at Trader Joes!

https://colorandgrace.com/

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

I want to get that lemon/ginger shot. Looks up my alley. I do like that Hatch Valley Salsa too! I still haven't found that vegan ranch but I'm on the lookout!

Tamar SB said...

I love the jicama but they're always half slimy so quickly!

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

That vegan ranch dip sounds really good and I will have to make a run to TJ's soon!

Carla from The River said...

Hi,
That lemon/ginger shot sounds great. I love both!

likeschocolate said...

I love Jicama! Thanks for showing me this list of things to get.

Bliss said...

I also haven’t been to TJs in over a year. I’m telling you I am becoming a hermit.

Laura | Everyday Edits said...

I love your TJ finds! I need to snag those jicama sticks! laura

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails