Thursday, August 1, 2019

A Quick Trip To The Farmer's Market

We took a quick trip to a local farmer's market one Saturday.  It was a very hot day so I didn't get many photos but here's what we came home with.
Kombucha!
This almond butter...like Nutella.
Oh boy, this sourdough bread!
And these gorgeous sunflowers that lasted a long time! 


Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 
Facebook @ourlifeinclick

Linking up:
Pin It

5 comments:

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

I love visiting farmers markets and love the flowers.

Tamar SB said...

That almond butter sounds amazing!

Creations By Cindy said...

I haven't been to a Farmer's market in a long time. Our small county tries to have a Farmer Market in the Fall months and they always have different people in the county contribute to it with their goods. Best homemade baked bread I ever had came from the Farmer's market! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Terra Heck said...

That almond butter sounds yummy and those flowers are pretty.

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Sunflowers are one of my favorites and that ALMOND BUTTER? YES PLEASE!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails