Monday, June 24, 2019

{Review & Giveaway} Kellyn Makeup Readers

Disclaimer: I was given a pair of glasses to review, but all opinions are mine.
Readers.com reached out to me to test out their Kellyn Makeup Reader glasses.  I have to use reading glasses now for reading small print so I guess I was a good candidate.
 They look a little odd but once you realize how you're meant to use them, they make sense.  The magnified lens swivels back and forth so you can see the eye you are applying makeup to more clearly.  The lightweight plastic frames have a fun tortoise print.
I didn't have great success with the glasses because I don't need magnification to put on my eye makeup...yet!   I'm sure they'll come in handy in the future.  In the meantime, Readers.com is giving one of my readers a pair of the Kellyn Makeup Reader glasses so you can try them out for yourself.  Please leave a comment below and make sure you leave your email so I can get in touch with the winner. Winner will be selected at random on Friday 6/28.

Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 



Pin It

5 comments:

Andrea Nine said...

I don’t need these yet either but wow, they look cool!

Laura | Everyday Edits said...

Cute glasses! I love glasses as an accessory! I got Lasik four years ago and it changed my life. Now, I need readers to read at night! Happy Monday, laura

Creations By Cindy said...

Afraid those cuties wouldn't help me since I wear prescription glasses. But oh is a pain sometimes trying to put on my eye makeup without my glasses! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Tamar SB said...

What a neat tool!

Claire Justine said...

These look cool Heather :) Thanks for stopping by.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails