Monday, June 3, 2019

{Recipe} Chocolate Blackberry Crunchies & Mother's Day

We had my mom over for a quiet Mother's Day Brunch.
 Mr. Click made a quiche and I made fruit salad.
 We also made roasted asparagus...
...roasted potatoes and tofu scramble.
 For dessert I made Chocolate Blackberry Crunchies based on this recipe.
They are super easy and the perfect light dessert.
Ingredients:
15 frozen mini phyllo dough shells
1/4 - 1/2 cup dairy free chocolate chips
15 blackberries
powdered sugar(optional)
To make:
  • Preheat oven to 350F
  • Place shells on parchment lined baking sheet
  • Put a few chocolate chips in each shell
  • Bake until the chips have just melted  and softened (about  5 minutes)
  • Take baking sheet of shells out of oven and put a blackberry in each one
  • Let cool and sprinkle with powdered sugar

 Serve and enjoy!
 They look so pretty!
Here's my pretty mama on her special day.
Did you enter my giveaway from Maple Holistics?  Enter here.

Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 
Pin It

6 comments:

Creations By Cindy said...

Awe...you gals looking good. Yummy brunch too! Your mama is beautiful Heather Lou as are you. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

I am so happy you and your mom had such a nice Mothers Day celebration.

Tamar SB said...

What a great way to celebrate! The goodies look delicious.

Meditations in Motion said...

So pretty and easy to make. I bet your mom was in heaven!

Andrea Nine said...

What a fabulous Mother’s Day, you deserve a sweet lady! Those little crunchies are so cute and sounds so yummy!

Claire Justine said...

Sounds like a lovely Mother's Day Heather. Love to see you and your Mum :) Those blackberry crunchies look yummy.

Thanks so much for sharing your post with us at Creative Mondays last week. Have a lovely Sunday and I hope you can join us tomorrow :)

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails