Thursday, June 20, 2019

Lemon Obsessed

I've had a thing for lemons lately.  I like to cut them up and add them to my water so I keep a stash of fresh lemons around.
 The lemon bowl and plate are both from this Dollar Tree trip.
 I got this Lemon Verbena candle at Bath & Body and even though the candle is gone I still love the container.  I pop a tea light in there and get the same glow.
 The towels and pot holder are also from Dollar Tree and I think they complete my kitchen look (and me).
 I haven't stopped at home decor with my lemon love either.
I found these lemon print shorts at H & M and I love them!

Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 
Pin It

8 comments:

Tamar SB said...

Such cute decor!

Love Of Quilts said...

I need to visit the dollar tree, never seen to get there, only go to town when I have too. Then always so much to do. You have good luck finding great bargains there.

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

I love the towels and pot holder. DT is the best. Enjoy the weekend

Laura | Everyday Edits said...

What about a lemon tree? Can we grow a lemon tree indoors? I love lemons (and limes) too! xo laura

Hena Tayeb said...

Love those lemon shorts.

http://www.henatayeb.blogspot.com

Carla from The River said...

You are making me lemon obsessed too. I love all that you shared. You know I had a pair of shorts like the pair you shared, but they were daisies.

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

I love lemons too! The dishtowels look so cute in the house! I can picture you in those shorts too - so fun!

sherri said...

I like the theme and style :-) Overall too good .

https://www.jacketsjunction.com/product/bad-boys-for-life-will-smith-coat/

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails