Memorial Day weekend this year was one of our better ones. The weather was perfect and we had lots of fun things on the agenda.
Our weekend started with a concert at a local casino on Friday night.
This was my concert going outfit. Comfy!
It was our first time seeing a show there and we loved it.
We saw Sammy Hagar and The Circle. He always puts on an amazing show!! The man is 71 years old and can still sing his heart out!
On Saturday we weren't planning on it, but went to check out some new furniture for the deck. We bought a dining set and I couldn't wait to get it home.Here's a sneak peek. I immediately put our other set of deck furniture up for sale on Facebook Marketplace and had multiple buyers wanting it.
On Sunday we were invited to the shore to go on our cousin's new boat.
We were the first people to get to ride in the new boat too! Maiden Voyage!
It was such a relaxing day and so much fun to boat around the bay.I could get used to this!

Isn't this gorgeous? We even saw some dolphins!
We docked at a restaurant for lunch, now that's the L•I•F•E!
I enjoyed a lovely frosé cocktail with my veggie tacos.
Our wonderful hosts!
We stopped at the Ocean City boardwalk for dinner on our way home and went to my favorite place, The Bashful Banana.
We had to get back to sell our furniture on Monday. We grilled out and enjoyed the new deck furniture. I also lit my American Flag Jar Luminaries.
They are still looking pretty good. How was your Memorial Day Weekend? It feels like it was so long ago already!
Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick


















5 comments:
Looks like a fun time you all had for sure. Look at adorable you are my friend. You are always so stinking adorable. You wear the cutest outfits ever and I am sure most are thrifty ones at that! LOL! I found a hat thrifting recently and thought about you when I bought it as you look so cute in hats. Love those luminaries! Hugs and blessings. Cindy
Looks like such a wonderful time..
http://www.henatayeb.blogspot.com
You know how jealous I am of the Bashful Banana stop!!!
Looks like such a wonderful time.
Love your American flag jars. Looks like you had a great time. I would love to go on a boat like this :) Thanks for sharing at Creative Mondays Heather. Hope you can join us tomorrow.
Post a Comment