Friday, June 14, 2019

{Photography} Prom Time

Prom season has come and gone around here but the (photo) memories will last forever.
 I can't pass up a boutonniére shot.
 I was lucky enough to take my niece's pre-prom photos.
 Gorgeous girl and location.
 I always have to get those flower shots!
 Who doesn't love a casual gazebo shot?
It was fun (and not as stressful) to take someone else's kid's prom photos.  Do you remember your prom?
Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 
Facebook @ourlifeinclick

Linking up:
Pin It

8 comments:

Laura | Everyday Edits said...

I love that navy, off the shoulder gown! gorgeous! Beautiful pics Heather! laura

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

How awesome to take those nice photos of your niece and her prom. She and her friends looked so nice.

Joanne said...

Beautiful shots! Of course I remember my prom; it was fabulous!!

Tamar SB said...

So pretty! love their dresses.

Carla from The River said...

Beautiful. I love how you capture their smiles.
Carla

Terra Heck said...

You did a great job with the pictures!

Creations By Cindy said...

What precious pictures. They turned out so adorable. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Claire Justine said...

Lovely photos Heather. It is my youngest Son's prom tomorrow. Can't wait to see him all dressed up in a suit as he has never worn one before.

Thanks for linking up to Creative Mondays. Hope you can join me for The Wednesday blog hop tomorrow.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails