Wednesday, November 21, 2018

{Travel} Day 3 - Morning in Edinburgh and College Girl Arrives!

We woke up on day three and this view from our lovely Edinburgh flat.  I loved watching the morning activities of the neighborhood.
 
We were super excited because College Girl was arriving that day!
My OOTD (outfit of the day).
Jumper/scarf/tights/boots: Primark
Turtleneck: Aerie
This was the door to the flat. Can you even?
Raincoat: Ralph Lauren from TJMaxx
Crossbody bag: Target
We had the morning to keep ourselves occupied so of course we went back to the castle. I mean, when there's a castle in your backyard it's hard to stay away!
Back at Edinburgh Castle.
Views from the castle.

Stopping in at a call box.
The beginning of the Royal Mile.
Fun mirrors outside of Camera Obscura.

It was a really beautiful sunny day in Edinburgh.
Walking around Princes Street and visiting the shops.
Kilts, anyone?
Heading to lunch...we walked everywhere in the city.
Their bus system is supposed to be excellent but we didn't need to take one while we were there.
We stopped for lunch at Nova Pizza Vegetarian Kitchen.  It was the cutest place and had a huge selection of vegan options (it was World Vegan Day too).  It also had "regular" pizza for Mr. Click so we were both happy campers!
It was finally time to go pick up our daughter (we took a cab to the airport).
We were there early and spotted our first Christmas Starbucks cups.
Waiting ...waiting...waiting!!
And she's HERE!!

To everyone that celebrates Thanksgiving, I hope you have a lovely and peaceful day with family and friends. I'm so grateful for all of you!  See you back here Friday!

Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 
Facebook @ourlifeinclick
Pin It

7 comments:

Tamar SB said...

How glorious!!
The kilts are a riot!

Andrea Nine said...

Yay and love how last pic is of college sweetie arriving!!! and I want one of those red phone booths in my house, lol!! happy happy Thanksgiving sweet friend!! Relax and enjoy!!

Love Of Quilts said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and family, looks like you are getting to have a adventure.

Carla from The River said...

Love that last photo!
xx oo

I had Starbucks Christmas Blend on base in Fort Jackson. :-) YUMMY!

Creations By Cindy said...

Playing catch up after the holidays and enjoying the pictures so much. Oh that pizza looks so yummy. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Looks like such a fun time. I LOVE your outfit and my favorite shot is of you and your girl.

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Hi Heather, oh you are making me so want to take a trip there after seeing all of your photos. It sounds like you all had such a great time. I love your OOTD and I really love the scarf!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails