I realized after my last Costco staples post that there were more things that I buy there on a regular basis and just wanted to share!
Kirkland spices-I try to buy any spice that I use frequently at Costco. They are high quality and last a long time.
Organic PB Fit-Powdered Peanut Butter. This brand has a great flavor and not too sweet like some other powdered peanut brands.
Kirkland Organic Virgin Coconut Oil-This is huge and lasts forever.
Kirkland Brand Almond Butter & Peanut Butter- Costco brand nut butters are delicious. I like that the almond butter is only made with roasted almonds. The peanut butter comes in a 2-pack and contains organic roasted peanuts & sea salt.
Vermont Village Organic Apple Cider Vinegar- This also comes in a 2-pack and is raw and unfiltered.
Whole Wheat Nature Lavash Roll-Ups-These are great for making wraps or flatbread pizzas.
Dave's Killer Bread 21 Whole Grains and Seeds-This was such a great find. We love this bread and the price for 2-pack is a great deal!

Flannel Portugal King Sheet Set-Sometimes I find great seasonal home goods at Costco. I found these a few months ago and scooped them for our new(ish) king size bed even thought it was not flannel sheet season yet. It's cold enough for flannel sheets now and they are sooooo soft and cuddly! Score!
Instagram @heather_ourlife
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick
Facebook @ourlifeinclick
Pin It










5 comments:
Our Cotsco went over to another brand of PB powder, it's good, but this was better!!
I never saw the vinegar at our Costco. I will have to look for the flannel sheets at our Costco too. I love looking at the jewelry at our Costco and I have my eye on a bracelet that I tried to buy and when I went to get it they were out of stock and I haven't seen it since. I know now when I go and I see jewelry I like to get it right away before I start really shopping for everything. LOL.
I love flannel sheets. We don't have a costco.
We have our flannel on too. :-) We do not have a Costco close by. We do have Sam's Club.
Ok. We got a temporary membership to BJ’s club this past Saturday and we definitely don’t have the kind of deals and cool products like you do! Looks like they have some great deals! I switch everybody’s sheets over to flannel as of December 1st - it’s coming fast! 😊
Post a Comment