I haven't done a Trader Joe's post since May, so it's time for an update. I love seeing what other bloggers and vloggers find at TJ's so I hope you feel the same way about my favorites and finds.
First off is their peonies. These come out briefly in the spring and should be grabbed when you see them.
I'm no wine snob expert but these boxed wined from TJ's are delicious and perfect for an outdoor party. Like our recent 80's Themed Graduation Party. The rosé is a new favorite of mine!
This is a gluten free pasta that actually tastes like "regular" pasta.
I love when the seasonal products start showing up on the shelves like this Pink Pomelo Grapefruit Hand Soap for summer.
TJ's has been killing it with their refrigerated salad dressings lately. I've told you about my love for the Almond Butter Turmeric and Carrot Ginger Miso varieties in previous posts but they need to move over for this Avocado Green Goddess dressing! It's great as a dip for veggies or as a burrito bowl topper too!
Their planted fresh herbs really are a deal compared to buying cut herbs. The plants keep on giving! I planted mine in pots outside. The basil took off but the rosemary is struggling but producing. I want to plant some in the kitchen when it gets too cold for them outside.
We've been going through lemons like crazy around here and I like that I can get a nice sized bag of organic lemons at a reasonable price at TJ's.
Speaking of lemons, I tried the Lemongrass Spearmint Herbal Flavored Water on my last trip and it was refreshing.Again with the cute packaging! Two heads of garlic seems like the perfect amount for me - I can use up before it goes bad.
Lastly is this new non-dairy
Instagram @heather_ourlife
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick
Facebook @ourlifeinclick
Please follow me!
Linking up:
Pin It











7 comments:
This came just in time. I am compiling my list for a trip in the next week or two. The peonies are so pretty. And the hip packaging makes the items even more fun. Have a GREAT DAY!
I need to admit I wasn't a fan of the new milk!! Compared to the others out there it felt so flat and watery ):
I am addicted to the beet chips these days (:
Looks like you got a lot of goodies Heather. Oh the lemons look so refreshing too. I thought about you lady while at the beach. We went for ice cream and my daughter Melissa got a dark chocolate, fat free, sugar free, vegan, diary free Popsicle. I did not taste of it but she said it was delicious! The next trip we went she liked it so good she got the same thing. Don't ask me what I had!!!! LOL! Hugs and blessings, Cindy
I just LOVE Trader Joe's! We're huge fans of the refrigerated dressings, and I think the Miso dressing is our favorite thus far! I think my husband should have some of that boxed wine when he gets home haha he'll be in heaven! I so love when other bloggers share their finds!
TJ's !!! Still hope one will be built closer to us. I do enjoy your reviews.
I need to find that hand soap! I agree that the herbs are such a deal!
Beautiful flowers Heather :) Whoo I love wine. Thanks for sharing at Creative Mondays.
Post a Comment