Back in October 2017, I was wondering what I would do with it and then it disappeared into (then) Miss High School's room.
Now it's found a place on the wall in her room and a purpose.
I was so pleased to see it being used and looking so chic and functional.
She's been organizing her room and this was the perfect spot for a little jewelry organization!
Linking up:
Pin It






5 comments:
Reminds me of Julia Child's kitchen!
:-) perfect idea.
You're so crafty! I love it!
I need to do something like this for my jewelry. It is always getting all tangled up! Have a great week. Hope you had a good 4th!
this is a great idea heather! I grew up with my dad having peg boards in the garage. Who knew they worked just as well in the house! Happy July! laura
Post a Comment