1)Making...peach cobbler with all of the fresh peaches! Vegan, of course!
2.) Still loving..this Dollar Tree nail polish (and the name). It's a great neutral.
3)Admiring...my mother in law's house is the best spot for parade viewing on 4th of July and I just love her house in general!
4.) Enjoying...outdoor week night gigs with hubby's #2 band.
What have you been up to?
Linking up:
Pin It





9 comments:
Hi Heather, your mother-in-law's house looks so nice. I love that nail polish color. Hope you enjoy the weekend
Julie
Wait...hubby is in 2 bands? Cool. Mmmm peach cobbler sounds heavenly as talk about an All American MIL house! Lovely!
Mm cobbler!
(ok sorry if this a double lol blogging and drugged!)
that cobbler sounds good!!!!
I love these four! That $ Tree Nailpolish is great! I have to find it!
I have gotten some fingernail polish from the dollar tree two. loved it. Nice place to set and watch the fireworks. I have to ask what is the topping on the cobbler. Looks good.
I love your mother in laws house too! Beautiful!
And I love cobbler. :-)
What a beautiful house. Does she live nearby? What's Band #2, is it a second band or a rebooted band! How cool. We have a friend in a band and it's so fun to go to his gigs! xo laura
I think we need the peach cobbler vegan recipe! laura
Post a Comment