Until she decided to let it go but I just couldn't. It languished by my letter board for awhile.
I knew I wanted to add more marble accents to the basement and I had some leftover marble contact paper from this project so my plan came together.Once again I used chalk paint to paint the sides and edges of the tray.
Since I was covering a dark color with a lighter one, I needed about 3-4 coats. I didn't worry about taping off the center because I would be covering it.
Then I added the marble contact paper and smoothed it out the best I could. I had just enough with only a little excess to cut off.
There are a few bubbles but they don't bother me.
Linking up:
Pin It











6 comments:
I absolutely love it and that it was zero cost. Trays are so awesome and I am marble crazy. Great job!
Your tray came out really nice and I like the marble look too!
Fantastic idea and great price. ;-)
Oh I love this tray. I am always looking for trays of some kind when thrifting. Half the time I have no clue what I might do with them or where I will use them. LOL! Love how this project turned out. Hugs and blessings, Cindy
I LOVE IT! I want to find a serving tray - I don't have one! It's on my need list!
I have the same baking essentials (cocoa, baking soda and powder). I love the packaging too! laura
Post a Comment