I would see them on blogs and Instagram photos and I really wanted one for myself but they were too pricey for a decor trend.
I found this one at Walmart for less than $10 and I was sold!
I found the larger letters at Joanne Fabrics.
Having it up around the holidays was a lot of fun.
It's also a great prop for photo shoots.Are you on the letter board train?
Linking up:
Pin It








5 comments:
Super cute! Love how you used it!
LOVE HOW YOU USED IT! It's sold out at my store but I'm going to check others!
I had never seen a letter board until I seen your Instagram Heather. Love them, they look like so much fun :) Thanks for sharing at the weekend blog hop.
I loved your ideas all holiday long. I like how you used it in the photo shoot. Yes, I want one!
Yup, I've gotta get one of these. Also, forgot to ask on another post, so I think I need the date syrup. You like?
Post a Comment