I'm still loving my Happy Planner (it was an awesome Costco deal at $9.97 for 24 months). It's fun to turn the page and see a cute, colorful new greeting each month!
Love that! How cute! I'm going to look out for it next time I'm at Costco! (Which is like twice a week lol)
Thanks for stopping by Heather, I've got a new post now up on the blog- My FIRST time at Coachella 2018! Hope you’ll check it out (if you're into that sorta thing) ha! Xx- Julie
So colorful! Thanks for sharing! That is a great price! http://travelingbugwiththreeboys-kelleyn.blogspot.ae/2018/04/a-step-back-in-time-cork-to-adare.html
Hi! I'm Heather and welcome to my little piece of the internet. I love taking pictures and learning more about photography.
I enjoy decorating my house,blog surfing, traveling,crafting and entertaining as well as all things Disney. Thanks for stopping over. I love comments, they really make my day!
5 comments:
OH I love calendars! I might need to head up to Costco! Happy Thursday, laura
Further proof Costco is the best!
Love that! How cute! I'm going to look out for it next time I'm at Costco! (Which is like twice a week lol)
Thanks for stopping by Heather, I've got a new post now up on the blog- My FIRST time at Coachella 2018! Hope you’ll check it out (if you're into that sorta thing) ha! Xx- Julie
Haute Khuuture Blog | Instagram
This planner is adorable...I would seriously be lost without mine!
Laura
Black Coffee Beautiful
So colorful! Thanks for sharing! That is a great price!
http://travelingbugwiththreeboys-kelleyn.blogspot.ae/2018/04/a-step-back-in-time-cork-to-adare.html
Post a Comment