I'm still rolling along on my Project 52 photography challenge.
16|52 Favorite (photo)
17|52 Backlight
18|52 Movement
19|52 Love
20|52 Spring
21|52 Nature
22|52 Hands
23|52 Rule of Thirds
Let's Keep In Touch!













6 comments:
Oh my goodness! Just love the pictures. Awe that sweet baby is precious. You captured some great memories there. Your girl is gorgeous. Hugs and blessings, Cindy
I still cannot get over that dress she wore!!
You are so awesome girl! I love all of them. But I try to pick a favorite. I like to play the favorite game with my boys, if you could only take one with you .... ;-) I would pick the last photo.
Carla
Beautiful photos Heather, you are so talented :) Thanks for sharing at The Wednesday blog hop.
I love all the pictures but my favorite is #1 and Erma with her sailors - such great shots my friend! You're so talented!!!
These shots are all so great!
Post a Comment