Wednesday, July 19, 2017

{Tips & Tricks} Wifi Extender

 This is one of the quickest fixes to a problem we were experiencing with our WiFi. I'm probably last one to hear about it, but if not, check this out!
We noticed that our WiFi service did not extend outside to our deck and sometimes it was spotty in other parts of the house too.  We picked up this WiFi range extender at Costco for under $100. The installation was very easy and quick   Before we knew it, we had WiFi out on the deck!
Now I can work on my website, listen to Pandora or just check Facebook on my laptop out there. If I'm on my phone I don't have to worry about it switching over to data!  Why did it take us long to try this?!
Linking Up:
Pin It

5 comments:

Tamar SB said...

Our house in NJ was a long ranch so we needed it to get the wifi from one end to the other!

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Hi Heather, that is a really good thing to have installed as wifi is so important to us bloggers! LOL.
Stay cool and have a great day.
Julie

Carla from The River said...

Oh yes ... we need to check this out!
Thank you for sharing. :-)
Carla

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

I need to look into this! Thanks for the info Heather!

Bliss said...

Oh Lord. I thought that said WIFE extender. I need one.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails