Monday, July 24, 2017

{Shopping} A Few (More) Primark Finds

Primark has had some fun finds lately. I got this sun hat awhile ago but I don't think I've posted about it. The pom poms got me!! I like it on this chair for a little summer decor. I also found these beach towel clips. They hold your towel on your chair at the beach. I have a set of two from a long time ago but I've never been able to find another set --until now!  I'll probably use them for backdrops in my photography studio too. Can never have too many clips/clamps!
Another find were these teeny tiny tissue packages. I usually get the Kleenex brand tissue packs but these guys are extra tiny and perfect for packing away in a purse or even your pocket.  So cute!Pin It

5 comments:

Tamar SB said...

Where were towel clips when I was a kid at the beach - a towel dry with a side of sand anyone?

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Such a cute hat! Love those Pom poms!

Anna of Mutton Style and Years said...

I could do with those towel clips. I'll look out for those.

Carla from The River said...

I like the cute tissues. Just what I need!
Cute hat. It makes me smile.
Carla

laura@notatrophywife.com said...

What's primark? I don't know name? laura

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails