I made these for a Christmas celebration at my daughter's school. She said were gone in the morning so I think they were pretty tasty. Oooey gooey chocolate chip brownies with cream mint icing and a minty Hershey Kiss on top!!

I found the idea here but I used brownie mix (Ghirardelli's is the best!).
I baked up one batch of brownies in mini muffin tins, then iced them with peppermint buttercream icing (1 stick of softened butter, 1 1/2 cups of 10x sugar,1 TBS of milk and 1/4 tsp peppermint extract). I added a Candy Cane Hershey Kiss and a few sprinkles to each one and voila!
So cute, easy and fun!
These would look great on a holiday cookie tray but they will disappear quickly!
I love chocolate and mint combos, check out my other recipes and ideas:
Starbucks Hack Peppermint Brownie Cake Pops
Grown Up Minty Chocolate Chip Pudding Shots
Pin It
These would look great on a holiday cookie tray but they will disappear quickly!
I love chocolate and mint combos, check out my other recipes and ideas:
Starbucks Hack Peppermint Brownie Cake Pops
Grown Up Minty Chocolate Chip Pudding Shots








5 comments:
They look so festive!
So yummy! I absolutely love making festive treats when I know I can send them out of the house! I'm making chocolate dipped peanut butter crackers into little reindeer faces and Grinch kebabs to send into my daughters school today! I have to remember this one!!! Your pictures are fantastic by the way :-)
They look yummy!! And chocolate and peppermint, you can never go wrong!!
Yummy and so pretty for Christmas.
Those brownies look delicious!! I love all things chocolate/peppermint!
Post a Comment