Friday, December 16, 2011

Minimal Thrifting

I went into my local Goodwill on Friday and came out with one thing.
This Bath & Body Snowflake candle holder.  I think I spent fifty three cents.
 I was excited to find it because I knew it would look great up on my red and white mantel.
 I already have a red one from a few years ago (with Christmas trees on it).
 Sharing some photos of the mantel all lit up.
 It's very glow-y.
Woah, you are seeing things!
Listening to Jack Johnson's Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer right now.
Have you heard this new one?

Jack - In The Morning from Brushfire Records on Vimeo.

I like the idea of simplifying this holiday. Enjoy your weekend.

Pin It

9 comments:

chrissy said...

soooooo pretty! another pretty addition to your lovely display.

xoxo
http://tinylittlehappies.blogspot.com/

Mrs. Pancakes said...

Oh wow...so pretty!

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Everything looks so gorgeous. Love it. I have joined your followers list and would love to have you join me as well. Merry Christmas! Hugs, Gayle
http://atastefultouch.blogspot.com

Phyllis@Around the House said...

Love your wonderful mantle ...so welcoming..you have a designers eye....love it very much...I am a new follower of yours and I will be back again...

Van said...

Very enchanting christmas still-life you have there, you captured the warm, cozy glow of the lights. Tricky to do!

Alycia Nichols said...

Whoa! That fireplace area IS wonderfully glow-y!!! Great score on the candle holder! It looks great, and you can't beat the price!!! Merry Christmas!

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

How pretty your Christmas by candleglow is!

Cindy said...

Your mantle looks lovely! You take beautiful photographs...love the "glowy" one!
Merry Christmas!
Cindy

Artsy VaVa said...

Perfect touch! I love finds like that.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails