Monday, December 12, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

1. Less is More
My husband ordered the ravioli as his appetizer and it was just that - one ravioli but it was plenty.
2. Holiday  Lights
 I used our Holiday Specs to take some pictures of our tree.
{Holiday specs-have you tried them? Lots of fun!}
3. Ornaments
I'm using ornaments (purchased after Christmas last year at Target) as gift tags this year. I love how sparkly they look under the tree. This is the male gift version,
and the female version.
To see my last two years' wrapping themes, click here.
4.Cup of Cheer
Celebrating my beautiful Mom's 70th birthday this weekend!
5.Nativity
 I'm always drawn to Nativities. I purchased this one when my oldest was a little one so she could play with it.   We've since gotten a "breakable" one but I still love putting this simple one out every year.
I also have this Nativity ornament, it really glows on the tree.

one year ago...The Holiday Mantel

Linking up with:
Pin It

9 comments:

mary said...

Your ornaments are so beautiful! And you are gorgeous!

JJINJERSEY said...

I just LOVE your cup of cheer, it's the epitome of FESTIVE! Adore the ornaments picture too.. so romantic and vintage. Looks like you have a very glory holiday! CHEERS!

Bienvenue chez French Girl in Seattle... said...

I thought your blog was about "Adventures in imperfect domesticity" [stress on "imperfect") and you come up with these gorgeous and creative gift tags!? What would perfect domesticity be like, then? ;-) By the way, your lovely mom and I have the same taste in celebratory beverages apparently. Veronique (French Girl in Seattle)

Ashley Sisk said...

Love less is more - that looks delicious.

Whitney & Devin said...

How CUTE! I LOVE IT! I love the ornaments on the presents I did the same thing this year! And I have never heard of holiday specs?? I think I need some now!

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

Oh my goodness, you are absolutely gorgeous. Your post was just so sweet. hugs ~lynne~

Christine E-E said...

your children's nativity is very cute! & less is more cracked me up!

Love Of Quilts said...

That is the cutest Nativity set. Merry Christmas Trish

Barbara said...

Love the ornaments shots - and happy birthday to your Mum!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails